Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Studio News November 2, 2010

Long time clients, “The Browne Sisters and George Cavanaugh” are finally back in the studio recording their much anticipated follow up CD to the very successful “Ready for the Storm” album which came out around 6 years ago. I hope to have this sucker out and available by St. Patties day! So far we have around 9 songs started so that’s great.


We just did drums to 3 songs with new client Paul Caroul. Paul has an amazing voice and the songs are very cool “classic/contemporary” rock tunes. One song has a very Queen vibe to it. I’m looking forward to producing these suckers, should be fun.

Finally, Cindy and Gary Renard are putting the wraps on a 9 song CD. Cindy did 2 CDs with my last year. This CD features mostly cover songs with Cindy and Gary both singing, and Gary playing acoustic guitar. I’m filling in on various other guitars and bass and drum and keyboard stuff and Cindy is playing keyboards as well. You should be able to buy this by the first quarter of 2011.

That’s it! I hope everyone has a great holiday season and I look forward to meeting some of you soon. Let’s Rock!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment