Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Web Site

Well, I’ve been frantically working the past couple of weeks on designing a new website. It’s not done yet but is coming together nicely so I decided to “go live” while I finish things up. I hope you find it clean and easy to navigate and find some good information here. I’ve included a FAQ page to help you with your common questions and concerns. I’ve also greatly updated the Media section with some new videos and tons of new pictures. I plan on being way more active with keeping that section updated. Especially with video footage of actual sessions. That’s always difficult as I’m usually “working” so can’t walk around filming people every 5 minutes (but, I’ll try)! Finally, the blog page is brand new. Here is where you’ll find out who’s recording, what new cds are coming out and any other cool info I can think of! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment